Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Imaginary numbers

It’s presumptuous to assume that, other than the wayward page view in response to a search for ‘Selph’s Mahogany’ or ‘U402’, that anyone would care to read my journal of mistakes and happy progress. So, freeing myself from any performance anxiety, I’ll wander a bit. I have to say, that despite what seems like the ever changing members (experiments) of the terrace cast, those who have remained are green and with vigor. The jasmine and gardenias are in bloom and wafts sweeten the dusty city air. 

Got up early this morning to be able to water before downstairs neighbors were about, I need to be thoughtful.. Finally planted the stephanotis and xanadu. Trimmed vine up as it will have to wait for trellis’s I think I’m going to order from: www.gardenmetalwork.com

1 comment: