Friday, June 21, 2013

Party on Pagans!

Better late than never in wishing the multitude of my totally imaginary readers a happy summer solstice! It is a warm, sultry evening here in Fort Lauderdale. The moon is one sliver short of being full. It came up just shy of sunset and is a large butterball in the sky. If my readers are imaginary I can have an infinite number. My blog is the most read blog in the universe. My readers are countless in countless multiverses.. take that Ariana.

And Gay pride weekend here in Wilton Manors begins tomorrow. Here's a mélange of Les-homo brilliance:

Benjamin Britten, Alan Turing, Pope Leo X, Virginia Woolf, Gertrude Stein, Frank O'Hara, Elizabeth Bishop, Martina Navratilova, Jasper Johns, Andy Warhol, Robert Rauschenberg, Susan Sontag, Annie Leibovitz, Fran Lebowitz, Gore Vidal, Leonardo Da Vinci (take my word for it), Tennessee Williams, Phillip Johnson, Jean-Paul Gautier, Tallulah Bankhead, Tom Bogdan, King Hamurabi, Alexander the Great, Plato, Emperor Hadrian, Halston, Stephen Sprouse, International Chrysis, Charles Ludlum, Calvin Klein, Richard the Lionheart, Karl Lagerfeld, my next door neighbors, Billy Jean King, Pedro Almodovar, Cole Porter, Emperor Ai of Han.. I don't have time to list any more nor spell check names as much as I should.


Lee Bowery

No comments:

Post a Comment