Sunday, May 4, 2014

I wanna bonsai my baby

Significant changes kicked off by complaints from below about excess watering pouring from drain spouts onto their terrace. Upon reflection (after knee-jerk ranting), I don't blame them. Then.. the poodles next door evidently eat bougainvillea bracts that blow over from my terrace. I was asked to trim the bougainvillea-- which I did. However, bougainvillea is WAY too important to my heart to even THINK of giving them up.

Ha ha ha, tee hee hee, bougainvillea I love thee

Culling the number of pots and messy plants has improved the cleanliness of the terrace floor. But removing the bamboo and palm have exposed the terrace to the ever increasing intensity of the sun as we approach the the vernal equinox (where as the year gone?).

No comments:

Post a Comment