Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Darkness

Watered in the dark as soon as I got home from work. I have a new spray gun and I enjoyed having more directional control over the water stream. I couldn't see the pots completely, but I could plainly what a large beautiful shrub, the shrub-like U402 has become. It's coming into bloom now and the small pinkish white flowers are ENCHANTING. Rinsed everyone down with a hardy spray. The garden really loves a shower.

Miss Venezuela (rear center)

1. Plumeria grow best left alone- too much water and food make for a leggy, bare stalks.

Watching Eisenstein's Ivan part I. A must for the novice gardener. So much intrigue, rather like planting a new wart fern. Music by Prokofiev -- masterful collaboration.

Going to a garden party, what to wear.. what to wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment