Sunday, September 15, 2013

I'm a fool for a plant sale

Ascocenda adisak blue, an astoundingly beautiful deep purple vanda from RR Orchids.(I hope I'm worthy of such a prize).
.
 

Back at the ranch.. the roof provides protection from midday sun. Bird of paradise frond filters morning sun. Aerides lawrenciae hanging quietly (but smelling headily) in the background.


This vanda is from:
Antonio Romani
"The Vanda Man"
R & R Orchids, LLC
12934 25th Street N.
Loxahatchee Groves, FL 33470
Nursery 561.328.7377



1 comment:

  1. Hey John, I did not realize you had this,"blog", the photos are beautiful, it is really late at night for me, and I work tommorow, so I just kind of "flew" thru, when I get a chance I want to read some of the stuff, and look at the photos more,..just thought I would let you know I stopped by, also if you don't mind, I will put a link to your blog, on my site/forum, so people can find it and see it easy,..let me know on that
    thanks from Garry

    ReplyDelete