Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fish and Poop

Guano and fish emulsion-- received 4 pints I ordered from Amazon. It's a 9-6-2 that can be applied to foliage or as a drench. It smells beyond nastiness. I watered a few down tonight giving the 2.5gal watering can a quick tip of the bottle-- an ounce or two. Have to go in to work very early, I'll get up very early on Sat. for a deep drench before embarking on cruise. We'll be going to Curacao and Aruba on a big cruise ship. The real fun being sitting on deck and reading. I've forgotten how to play bridge. The bridge players on cruises tend to be very friendly but very good players, disheartening to not win any rubbers. I know I've crossed a milestone in terms of age when I mention playing bridge. The potato tree, which is doing beautifully, is going to suffer without water for a week. I feel like pulling everyone out of the sun, but if rained they would miss it. I'd have a friend water, we're afraid the cat would stray and get locked out - whatever. All will be well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment