Monday, March 28, 2011

Change of seasons..

Started for the gym, which is a few buildings down, it was already at least 80 and the humidity in the 80% range. Going up to 90's and storms are predicted. I'm excited, the growing season is starting to kick off!

The begonias LOVE this humidity-- others will become more prone to gnawing bugs on new growth. It's funny that I have never (knock, knock) had pest problems with my begonias. I've drowned them, I've shocked them to death, but never pests.

Rain very hard late pm. Had to turn it over and just see how things faired under our first torrential rain of the season. Everything looks great (it's still pouring). I pulled in b. "my good friend" it's in a plastic pot, it's a rex with minimal rhizomes, etc. My terrace tiles are getting a nice wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment