Sunday, April 24, 2011

Using plastic pots

I'm going to use plastic pots. It's too hot for terra cotta. PHOE'S Reddie Freddie stays put, i'm going to force myself to wait until he fills that pot tight. Water twice a week at most and let the plastic keep him perfectly moist. Unfortunately, it's going to take a year probably - the wait is probably going to kill me.

Cloe seems perfectly happy in the terra cotta bowl and will remain there until it forms a dome of beautiful lime green, red-tipped leaves. A year for this too.

The Thompson's (Begonias the Complete Reference) say to let the plant fill the pot before replanting, I'm going to let the fu(*g plant fill the pots. TIGHT, nearly root bound- until the rhizomes cascades over the sides of the pot.

It's the new me.

There are 5 passion fruit on the vine.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment